Customer Service Help & Support
Our teams are working incredibly hard to respond to all enquiries during this crisis and our priority is to help you as quickly as possible, endeavouring to respond within 7 working days. We’re sorry if we’ve not reached our usual level of service but we can assure you that we are doing all that we can to help during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
To help with our high volume of enquiries we ask that you please refer to our website where you can find the most up to date information on our services, along with our self-help guides and FAQ’s. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your continued support.
We are currently not able to respond to the following enquiries on an individual basis, hopefully the answers below will help.
- Please note at this time we do not have our usual product availability. We are working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change any Click & Collect orders to home delivery, please keep the receipt and we can process a refund when normal trading resumes. In the meantime you can place a new order for home delivery.
- Instructions on how to obtain a copy invoice or update your personal details/marketing preferences can be found in our Help Pages.
- We cannot provide product recommendations for projects or jobs at this time.
- Our stock level and location information are accurate and up to date on the website. Please check the website for the information you need.
- Our usual Delivery service has resumed, orders will be delivered to your chosen address within 3 – 4 working days. You’ll receive and SMS when it’s out for delivery.
We are doing all we can to help keep you supplied and safe. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.
Click here for more details.